Returns Not Accepted.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs.)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchange, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note; if any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this
information confidential. We also may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses
McCarty Mulch & Stone
100 Bluffdale Drive, Greenwood, IN 46142
Customer Support 317-807-6887